Open courses: February 27-28, 2020
Masters Evening: March 4, 2020
ULiège Open Day: April 25, 2020
Information session: June 27, 2020
Study fairs: Paris - November 16-17, 2019 / Brussels - November 22-23, 2019
We guide you
Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech - University of Liège's privileged position at the crossroads of research and development, at the heart of issues of international and societal interest, makes it an essential player in sustainable development.
Registration procedures, cost of studies, financial assistance, accommodation, entry dates and host day programs, course schedules, validation of courses....
Discover the faculty
Discover the Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech campus in video
Brewery manager, project manager in Cameroon, diplomat, forest property manager, expert in pesticide standards, spokesman for the AFSCA... the professions of bioengineers are many and varied.
- Bachelor Bioscience engineering
- Master bioscience engineering : chemistry and bioindustries
- Master bioscience engineering : environment and technologies
- Master bioscience engineering : forest and nature management
- Master bioscience engineering : agricultural sciences
- Bachelor Landscape Architecture
- Master Landscape Architecture
- Master Agroecology
- Master Food innovation and conception management
all our programs