A real centre of expertise in the field of agronomic sciences and biological engineering.
Visit the campus with our students.
Take part in the "Botany field trip" and the visit of the Terra Teaching and Research Centre.
Ask your questions during the study information session.
PLANNING OF COURSES AND ACTIVITIES - REGISTRATION
We guide you
Bioscience engineering (environmental technologies, nature management, agricultural sciences, chemistry), landscape architecture, agroecology, agro-food management, urban agriculture...
Preparatory courses, remediation, individual and group coaching, methodology and stress management seminars, exam preparation...
Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech - University of Liège's privileged position at the crossroads of research and development, at the heart of issues of international and societal interest, makes it an essential player in sustainable development.
Registration procedures, cost of studies, financial assistance, accommodation, entry dates and host day programs, course schedules, validation of courses....
Discover the faculty
Discover the Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech campus in video
Brewery manager, project manager in Cameroon, diplomat, forest property manager, expert in pesticide standards, spokesman for the AFSCA... the professions of bioengineers are many and varied.
- Bachelor Bioscience engineering
- Master bioscience engineering : chemistry and bioindustries
- Master bioscience engineering : environment and technologies
- Master bioscience engineering : forest and nature management
- Master bioscience engineering : agricultural sciences
- Bachelor Landscape Architecture
- Master Landscape Architecture
- Master Agroecology
- Master Food innovation and conception management
all our programs
Would you like to be informed of our latest news, news, events?
Follow us via our monthly newsletter.