Accommodation is available at the Student Residence or at the "Maison Nord-Sud".

The room rental application must be completed online.

All required attachments must also be submitted to the Student Life Assistance Service when the application is made (see procedure).

Two housing options are available depending on the duration of the stay:

Housing during the academic year or for a period of 1 to 6 months (short stay):

  • application to be submitted 3 months before your arrival

Housing for one academic year (from September to June) :

  • application to be submitted by June 20th at the latest

If this is your first registration at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech - ULiège : it is imperative to provide the confirmation of registration (= acknowledgement of receipt of registration) to the Student Life Support Service.

Note : if you can’t be registered at the Faculty by the deadline of 20th June 2023 (because you haven’t received your results yet or because you have exams to pass), you can submit your file and send us the acknowledgement of receipt of registration as soon as possible. In case of prolonged delay or omission, you will be put on a waiting list.

Student Life Support Service can help you to put together an application file for a room in the university residences.

Student Home

This type of rental is usually for one academic year.

The amount of the rent is adapted according to income with a maximum monthly rent of 250 €.

The Student Residence consists of 61 individual rooms and common areas : sanitary facilities, kitchen, laundry room, study room.

Some pictures of the students' home

"Maison Nord-Sud"

This type of accommodation can be allocated for one academic year or for a short stay.

The "Maison Nord-Sud" has 38 single rooms, 2 studios and 7 apartments (from 1 to 4 rooms), as well as common areas : meeting rooms, classrooms or study rooms, games and television rooms, kitchens, laundry and sanitary facilities.
It also has a garden where recreational and sports activities can take place.
The total accommodation capacity is 65 persons.

For all requests for family housing, please contact the Student Life Support Service.


iconeDocument Procedure for university accommodation application

Your contact on the Gembloux campus
Student Support Service

Social and financial aid
Wendy Rogister
Social worker
+32 (0)81 62 21 35
Tuesday and Thursday
Wednesday (every other week)

Housing facilities on campus (University residences)
Michèle Francotte
081/62 26 70
Monday, Tuesday and Friday (in the morning)

Passage des déportés, 2 – 5030 Gembloux I Bâtiment 9


Share this page