In university residences
Accommodation is available at the Student Residence or at the "Maison Nord-Sud".
The room rental application must be completed online.
All required attachments must also be submitted to the Student Life Assistance Service when the application is made (see procedure).
Two housing options are available depending on the duration of the stay:
Housing during the academic year or for a period of 1 to 6 months (short stay):
- application to be submitted 3 months before your arrival
Housing for one academic year (from September to June) :
- application to be submitted by June 30th at the latest
- To benefit from university accommodation, you must be registered to ULiège.
If this is your first registration at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech-ULiège, you must provide the confirmation of registration (= acknowledgement of receipt of registration) to the Student Social Service.
If you can’t be registered at the Faculty by the deadline of 30rd June 2024 (because you haven’t received your results yet or because you have exams to pass), you can submit your file and send us the acknowledgement of receipt of registration as soon as possible.
In case of prolonged delay or omission, you will be put on a waiting list.
- Any incompleted application or submitted after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list.
Student Social Service can help you to put together an application file for a room in the university residences.
This type of rental is usually for one academic year (from september to June).
The amount of the rent is adapted according to income.
The Student Residence consists of 61 individual rooms and common areas : sanitary facilities, kitchen, laundry room, study room.
This type of accommodation can be allocated for one academic year (from september to June) or for a short stay.
The "Maison Nord-Sud" has 38 single rooms, 2 studios and 7 apartments (from 1 to 4 rooms), as well as common areas : meeting rooms, classrooms or study rooms, games and television rooms, kitchens, laundry and sanitary facilities.
It also has a garden where recreational and sports activities can take place.
The total accommodation capacity is 65 persons.
The rental amount is calculated according to the financial plan and the type of accommodation.
For all requests for family accommodation, please contact the Student Social Service.
5 steps to applying for university accommodation:
- Complete the : online form
- Attach the required documents: see Procedure
- Within a few days, your application will be analyzed.
- If your file is incomplete, you will receive an e-mail with the necessary documents to add.
- If your file is complete, you will receive confirmation by e-mail (positive or negative).