For your convenience, most of the administrative procedures related to registration and admission are carried out online, depending on your profile and your training needs.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
REGISTRATION: from end of June to end of September 2021
ADMISSIONS: from February 2021
Not for direct access = decision of the academic authorities is required (see access conditions)
Students from outside the European Union: admissions close on 30 April 2021
What procedure foryour profile
selon votre profil
How much is the registration fee? What other expenses should be considered during a year of study? What social and financial assistance can be obtained from ULiège?
Your administrative procedures
The Student affairs' office in Gembloux welcomes students throughout the year :
- to provide transcripts;
- to issue administrative documents, certificates of attendance at courses (family allowances, public transport);
- to make a change in curriculum;
- to provide a medical certificate.
Get assistance with registration
Need help ? No computer at home ?
You can contact the Inscription' office in Liège by phone on 04 366 46 00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also go to the Help for Inscriptions Galerie Opéra, Place de la République française, 35 - 4000 Liège.
In Gembloux, a computer equipped with scanner is available in the Student affairs' office.
- Useful information to start the school year
- Social and financial aid
- Housing facilities
- Cours préparatoires Bioingénieur en Mathématiques
- Cours préparatoires d'été à l'ULiège
- Mécanique : Bien entamer l'enseignement supérieur»
- Chimie : ouvrez les portes de l'enseignement supérieur !
- Cours préparatoires Architecte paysagiste à Gembloux