Food innovation and conception management
This unique master's degree, entirely focused on food, trains professionals capable of innovating and designing the products of tomorrow !
Inter-institutional and multi-campus training.
The Master's degree in Food Innovation and Conception Management is organised as a joint degree with:
- Liege Université : Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, Faculties of Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Applied Sciences;
- Haute-Ecole Charlemagne: Technical and agronomic categories.
The programme is organised to streamline travel between campuses as much as possible.
The programme includes:
- a basic foundation: production and processing of raw materials, legislation, logistics, marketing, etc;
- five specialised modules: Safety, Health, Satisfaction, Service, Society;
- a transversal project;
- a graduation project carried out as part of a group, involving industrial sponsorship.
The skills developed during this master's degree allow access to consulting and project management jobs in the agro-food sector (Industries, SMEs and VSEs, supermarkets...).
They provide the ideal profile to drive innovation within a food company.
Passage des Déportés, 2 – 5030 Gembloux I Bâtiment 9