Do you want to go on a foreign journey as part of your studies in Gembloux?
Do you want to do a study trip or an internship in Gembloux?
This information will be very useful to you.

portail partir

During your studies at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, you will have different possibilities to go abroad: to carry out one or more academic stays at a partner university in Europe or in the world, to do an internship or to do research as part of your master thesis.

In the context of academic stays, you can spend from 5 months to 2 years (in the case of double degrees in Paris or Montpellier) at a partner university, with full recognition of your credits obtained abroad. These visits can be made to more than 60 institutions located mainly in Europe but also further afield (Japan, Brazil, Quebec).

There are many possibilities with regard to doing an internship or part of your Master thesis, and these will depend mainly on the contacts of your teachers or your personal steps.

If you are a student in a foreign institution, it is also possible for you to do part of your studies (in the case of existing bilateral agreements) or to do an internship at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech.

International Relations Office

Student/Trainee from Belgium or EU :
+32 (0)81 62 21 20

Student/Trainee from a developing country :
+32 (0)81 62 21 13

acces map

Share this page